- Extreme clarity. Each person on the team identifies their Big Wins for the year. We’re looking for the wildly important, transformative projects that will make a fundamental difference to the business.
- Break it down. Chunk down your yearly wins into Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly wins so that the next step is always clear and progress is measurable.
- Relentless focus. Every week, revisit each other’s wins in order to stay aligned and make the incremental progress that will add up to a celebration at the end of the year.
Cadence: Half day every quarter, 90 minutes per month
Reach High Performance
- Transparent conversations. Identify team behaviours that waste each other’s time even in small ways. Come to agreement on the rules of engagement.
- Deliberate practice. Work together to optimise the team’s collective habits so that you can move faster and more effectively.
- Win together. Enjoy the rush of being on a team that operates like a well oiled machine and knows how to win.
Cadence: Monthly, 60 minute sessions with the whole team
- Clarity and insight. Regular private sessions with your personal coach. Figure out what’s holding you back and figure out how to move forward.
- Consistent accountability. Your coach will push you to reach your potential as an executive and in your life in general.
- High performance habits. Leave your sessions with a concrete habit that will help you push through to the next level.
Cadence: Monthly private sessions
Systems & Methodology:
Keep Everything Organised
- Management software. Members get full access to app.habitstack.com to plan, collaborate, and measure progress.
- Real time analytics. Reports that show how things are going for individuals and the team.
“Everyone needs a coach.”
Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Google